The Simple Framework model was created to explain why integrating project delivery is the best strategy for consistently delivering high performing buildings. Attendees will walk with Dean along the path to answer the questions owners, designers and contractors face on every project.
- What is a valuable, high performing building?
- How to deal with the complexity of many stakeholders and experts coming together quickly to work very fast to create a high performing building?
- How to manage interdependencies within the human network required to design and build high performing buildings within time and money constraints?
- How do Lean thinking and practices fit into the Simple Framework?
- Why bring trades on board so early?
- How to integrate the project organization?
- Why and how to leverage BIM and technology?
- Why is integrating information is essential?
- Why is an agreement and commitment to integrate so important?
- How can individuals, projects and organizations start to apply the Simple Framework?
Dean Reed - DPR Construction
AGC recognizes this webinar as quality Lean Construction content and it qualifies for 1.5 hours of AGC CE credit. All attendees can forward the receipt of the webinar to AGC and have the webinar count towards renewing their CM-Lean certificate.