Decision-making is an essential function of every project and organization. Every day you make hundreds of decisions and the quality of your decisions will impact the quality of your business and life.
In this webinar, I will teach you skills to improve your decision-making process. The Choosing By Advantages (CBA) decision-making system has been proven to help projects, organizations, and individuals make higher quality decisions. Many projects and organizations that implement Lean Construction methods also utilize CBA to make more collaborative and transparent decisions.
In this webinar, I will go over:
- Why is decision-making important?
- How people typically make decisions
- Psychological biases in decision-making
- What does it take to make a good decision and effectively communicate it?
- Introduction to the CBA two list method and instant CBA.
- How Lean IPD projects use CBA
- How to use CBA to improve the decision-making process of your organization
Doanh Do - Paramount Decisions
Doanh Do is a graduate of UC Berkeley. He is a co-founder of Paramount Decisions, Inc. and an editor of the Lean Construction Blog. Through his research and software companies, Doanh's goal is to help the AEC industry be more innovative and lower the barrier to applying the best practices in Lean Construction. Paramount Decisions helps companies make better design decisions through Choosing By Advantages.
Earn AGC-CM Lean Continuation Education Credits
AGC recognizes this webinar as quality Lean Construction content and it qualifies for 1.5 hours of AGC CE credit. All attendees can forward the receipt of the webinar to AGC and have the webinar count towards renewing their CM-Lean certificate.